Dear Past

Dear past,
I know it has been a year, we haven't been contacted or don't want to, but I want you to know, I neither follow you nor try to be in touch with you. Things that you did is now belittle to me, but there are certain things which took very long time to get over but I did get over all of those things. I know your list of BF is very long and my name is there also but now I don't regret what just happened. Things that never could be mine or couldn't be ours is clearer to me. I have become more focus person and I see myself as a mentally and emotionally strong person. Now I laugh when I think of your false promises and vague love, it was a really good experience for me to understand myself and know what I deserve. I had given you ample chances but you showed your cheater character every time and I wasn't surprised by that because I just wanted to know how much you can pull down yourself. Things that you asked me to give, I did give you every time as I just wanted to see you how much greedy you were. Things that you wanted to pursue, I did help you in that as well just to see you how many days you remember me for that, but showed your true colour and did what your character supposed to do. Things that you did just shows your character and true colour of yours. I don't regret about those now, after hearing seeing all the stuff that you do now just amazed me, made me feel bad as I let myself down to that extent just to be with someone whose character is a very big question? But who the hell am I to judge someone right? No, I am not judging anyone out there, I am just sharing my experience and letting this clearer to my mind.
#cheater

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love